Were you born and bred to eat bread? Then there’s one cafe that you should definitely check out!
Conveniently located near the Titiwangsa LRT Station, the Born and Bread Cafe is perfect for you to have brunch or dinner with your friends and family or enjoy a quiet afternoon tea with a book in hand! The two year-old cafe offers a wide selection of both Asian and Western dishes, as well as baked goods such as cakes and pastries.
Linguine Bolognese with cherry tomatoes and black olives
Asian food selection at Born and Bread
The cafe also offers special lunch deals and student discounts (15% off!), and is open to catering orders and space reservation for parties and events.
GC x Born and Bread
Moreover, since Born and Bread Cafe is a partner of Grub Cycle, you get to enjoy surplus cakes and pastries at a lower price. All you have to do is just follow these steps below and you’ll be THAT much closer to getting your munch on!
- Download and sign up to use our app that is available on both iOS and Android
- Check out the Grub Bites section where there will be a list of surplus food available
- Retrieve the promo code by clicking on the desired food
- Head over to the cafe to purchase your yummy food item and show them your promo code
- Receive statistics on how much you’re saving
Born and Bread Cafe
23, Jalan Larut, Titiwangsa Sentral, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Opening Hours: Tuesday – Friday (9AM-11PM), Sat-Sun (8:30AM-11PM)
Tel: +60 12-980 3468